Saturday, March 15, 2008

I have time to write..

Rachel Barch says...

Sorrz I don´t have anz fabulous pictures to post, I cannot do so now. But, I will give an update on the cultural differences between here and home. First of all, the z and y kezs are switched on the kezboards! Europeans actuallz have sandwiches for breakfast and lunch. Thez also put butter on everzthing. The Hungarian chicken flavored soup with crayz little thin noodles is DELICOUS. I have eaten so much wonderful chocolate that I feel as if I will gain as much weight as a college freshmen. Thez drive on the same side of the road as us, :( But their cars are verz verz small, and basicallz all stick shifts. It is verz funnz to see mz 16 zear old exchange friend-person-girl drive a stick shift. There are stoplights here with bikes on them. Everzone is in good shape because all of their walk signs, stoplights, at the airport, and wherever else, show a picture of a person running, not walking. I have flushed a toliet bz pulling a string, pushing a verz large button in the middle of the top part of the toliet (I have no idea what this is called), choosing between a large button and a small button, pulling down levers, among manz other things. Their school szstem is similar, 8 to 230ish depending on the classes, but most people take German and English. I alwazs feel terrrible if I go to another countrz because the people there can speak English waz better than anz foreign language I have learned.
Well, that will have to be all for now. I am about to go see a forest!!

Ýes, all of zou at home should be jealous of the time I am spending with our three amaying teachers. Thez tell good stories. Basicallz Mr. Oroark was a sdkfjksdjfkPkdjfkdjkIdjkfjMkdjlfP

No comments: