Sunday, March 23, 2008

Family Day: Visegrad

My family experienced a loss while we were there, so they were at a funeral on family day. I spent this day with Danielle and her family at Visegrad. We got to take a fairy accross the Danube which I thought was fun because I never rode on a fairy before. Also I got some great pictures of the river, especially on the way back.




Once we got there, we saw a castle. The view from the top was amazing.


The castle was ok, it was like the rest, but not as cool as the first one of course. This one was more museumy, kind of like the last. We then rode on these things. They were like little cars on a rail and you controlled the speed. The other one was like a bobsleigh type thing, but was on metal and you once again you controlled the speed. They were interesting and fun. After we got back to the other side of the river we got some ice cream. Of course it was delicious!!

That was my family day. Although I didn't spend it with my family it was still a good experience and I got some good pictures.

No comments: